LH Martin Institute research activities aim to contribute to the improvement of professional practice in tertiary education management and leadership. Their outcomes support the delivery of high quality, contextualised training programs for the sector. They also generate policy-relevant advice to help increase effectiveness in leadership and management.
Key themes in our research activities thus far include:
- creating a vibrant tertiary education workforce,
- increasing productivity in tertiary education,
- the higher education - vocational education interface and the nature of tertiary education,
- performance measurement and business intelligence, and
- strategic management in tertiary education.
The links below provide a list of our current and completed researches. You can also choose to search by an author's surname or a research topic or title.